Psychological interventions are widely used to bring about change in individuals. Different applications for psychological interventions are available and are tailored specifically for the individual. The main objective is to target the root cause of any mental disorders and to improve quality of life.
Learning Discoveries offers a full range of psychological services for children and adults. We cover a range of common issues including learning disabilities, behavioural, and emotional disorders. Our practitioners work closely with each patient to deliver individually tailored interventions.
The psychological interventions we offer at our centre include:
- Neurofeedback: Neurofeedback is widely used for a number of conditions such as ADHD and enables an individual through training to change their brainwave patterns.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): CBT involves a systematic procedure to help individuals regain control of reactions and reduce feelings of anxiety.
- Counselling: Counselling takes a client-centred approach to address matters from behavioural problems to stress management and lifestyle issues.
- Lifestyle Coaching: Health, diet, nutrition, and lifestyle coaching is available to assist with developing positive habits and maintaining a healthy body.
- HeartMath®: HeartMath® is a form of biofeedback that uses Heart Rate Variability as a measure of autonomic balance. The techniques have a significant impact on health, effectiveness, productivity and personal well-being with numerous applications particularily to stress and anxiety.
- Stress Management: Implementing time management and goal setting techniques are highly effective to help individuals control and manage stress.
- Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS): LENS is a groundbreaking form of brainwave biofeedback that stimulates the brain for optimal functioning.
NeuroField: The NeuroField System is designed to reduce stress and rebalances the Autonomic Nervous System.
Learning Discoveries is one of the most experienced centres for psychological interventions in Sydney. For more information or to make an appointment, call us on (02) 9639 7778.